Wednesday, October 21, 2009

THE RAIN IS HERE.



It is official. The rain has arrived in the fair city of Vancouver.

While doing homework this afternoon I actually spent the majority of my time scheming ways in which I could find myself somewhere sunny this coming winter.  I then started to really think about the rain in this city and how I really feel about it.  To tell you the truth, I don't think the rain is that bad.  Now don't get me wrong, sun and everything that goes along with it are all great, but rain has its advantages too.  I could list the obvious such as getting more things done, the creativity that seems to coincide with wet weather, or the fact that movie watching becomes that much better when it is cold and miserable outside.  That said, I do believe the best part of the rainy season commencing is that it is always just in time for Halloween.

Rainy nights  + a bottle of wine + Halloween = drunken costume making.  PERFECTION!

As per usual I will be some sort of animal this Halloween.  This afternoon I am thinking maybe I'll be a fox...

No comments: