Friday, October 16, 2009

THE PERFECT WILD THING.



I have been given a lot of nicknames in my 26 years:  Bear, Lion, Eagle, Lobster Girl... all quite strange....I understand.  

These titles mean different things to different people in my life.  I love each name for the places they have come from and the stories that go along with them.  Oddly enough all my nicknames are animals.  They all conjure up magical and wonderful images in my head with all their crazy, diverse wildness.  I love them all equally.  What I love even more, is that each name serves a different facet of my personality, my life, my "ness". 

Today someone told me that I was my own perfect wild thing.  I do believe it is one of the nicest things that has ever been said to me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i do believe that you are your own wild thing. but being perfect is not the point. its not being perfect that makes you your own wild thing. but the ever changing stride you take.