Friday, November 20, 2009

LO SIENTO BITCHES.



"I am Sorry" cards have gone the way of the Dinosaur no?  Like letter writing, or card giving, or mail sending in general, sorry notes just aren't what they use to be. These days a sorry comes in the form of an email, or text message or (and this one is my favorite)  a facebook wall post for all the world to see. To me this puts the act of saying "sorry" on the same  level as say telling a friend you will be 5 mins late for coffee, or inviting some one to join your Fans of Chuck Norris FB Club.  Now don't get me wrong, I love THE technology.  While writing this post I've received two lovely text messages, I am Gmail chatting with someone I adore, all while checking and returning emails and updating my facebook status.  I am not a technology hatter by any means, just a lover of the act of giving and receiving messages in good, old fashion ways.

I have a teacher this semester who feels the same way.  Or I am assume so, because if you are late for his class you have to bring a sorry card for each of the other students the following week.  I think this is brilliant.  Being me, I was late for his first class, and again being me I brought " I am sorry" buttons instead of" I am sorry" cards the next week.  Old fashion act, new way of going about it.  Progressive sorry note giving?  

Here they are, cheeky as all hell... bitches!

1 comment:

Cariannimal said...

Pure genius!!!